I know the title itself says it all😍….. A few days ago I was nominated by Bhavya for this award, and this is my first nomination on WordPress so it doubles my happiness. I would like to thank Bhavya for considering me deserving for this award. She is a sweet affable writer and my WordPress best friend😉(we were acquainted here on WordPress hence…😂😅) Do check her blogs, she is an awesome writer and poet.
Time to follow the procedures according to Award Rules-:
My Writing Talent.
Honestly I don’t possess any writing talent as such, may be I am just trying my hands on it. It all started when I wrote my first poem in class 6th and that poem is terrible😂. After that I never stopped writing irrespective of the fact if it would yield me anything or not. I love the process of carving a poem, during that process I become a totally different person, a person whom I somewhat begin to adore and enjoy, that “me” somehow tries to convey me that my existence is not meaningless, that I also have a mission on this Earth. So, basically it’s not the poem but poetry that instills happiness in me. By the way, I have tried my hands on stories too, they are quite awful 😂😂
Bhavya wants me to answer certain questions of her, so let’s see what are they-:
Q.1) Peek into your wildest imagination and ponder – If ever in this world, a biopic on your life would be created then whom would you choose to play your role? You can enclose the person’s pic as well.
(Bhavya, why on earth would anybody create biopic on my life? 😂)
I don’t know 😂😂😂. The actor who would be fortunate (or may be unfortunate😂) enough to be selected by the hypothetical director who would decide to create biopic on my life. But if it is ever made (as the question forces me to imagine 😂😂) I would wish to watch it with my best friend to decide if the actors justified our genuine characters 😂.
Q.2) Which plant is your favourite? Why is it so?
My favourite plant is snake plant 🌱 because it cleans air better than anyother indoor plants absorbing the maximum carbon monoxide.
Q.3) If you would’ve been asked to necessarily rename yourself what name would you’ve chosen? Any mystery behind it?
I would choose Aaftab with no last name of course. There is no mystery but the meaning of this word fascinates me which is ☀ Sun and besides this “Kundan” is associated with a stereotype that only boys can have this name and there are various live examples too for proving this stereotype true so if I’ll change my name I will not have to deal with the question, ” but boys have this name? 🤨” 😂😂
My Nominees. 🏆
1. Bharath, the most relatable writings on WordPress are his and not to forget the beautiful as well as humorous endings that he gives to all his blogs.
2. Rinum, her poems are a reflection of all the emotions and a sojourn to your own soul, her words hit you write there at the centre of your heart letting all that you suppressed gush out at once.
3. Writing my heart out – This person whose name is not known to me is an awesome photographer, poet and popular blogger on WordPress.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What would be the title of your autobiography if you ever plan to write it?📖🖊💻🖨
2. Who or what inspires you in general to achieve your targets? And how?
3. Who is your favorite author/writer/poet and any one of his/her books that you love the most?
Rules to be followed by the nominees-
1.Tag your post with the #penableaward.
2. Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already.
3. Thank the person that nominated you.
4. Tell us what your writing talent is.
5. Answer three questions that you have been asked.
5. Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
6. Let them know of their nomination.
7. Give them three new questions to answer!
So, that was all! Once again I would like to express my gratitude to Bhavya for this nomination. Hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Do give your answers to any of the questions that interest you either the one asked by Bhavya or mine even if you are not nominated, I’ll love to know your answers.